October 11th, 2018
1) Good luck to the Cross Country team as they compete at Regionals today at Point Pleasant Park.
2) Good luck to the Varsity Boys Soccer team as they take on CPA today at 4pm at Harbour East. The boys are to be dismissed at 2:45pm.
3) Good luck to the JV Girls Soccer team as they take on Grammar today at 4:30 pm at Westmount field. The girls are to be dismissed at 3pm.
4) Good luck to the JV Boys Soccer team as they play at Sommet today at 4:30pm. The boys are to be dismissed at 3:15pm.
5) Good luck to the Varsity Girls Volleyball team as they play at CPA tonight at 6pm.
6) Reminder to members of the Golf team and Baseball team to return their jerseys to Mr. Wilcox.
Attention Grade 12 students! Wondering when university representatives will be coming to Lockview? Wondering about scholarship and bursary information? Wondering about open house information for different post-secondary options? Lockview’s Student Services department will communicate with you through the Google site: https://sites.google.com/gnspes.ca/lockviewstudentservices/home Please review the information and let us know what you think.
The new student and multicultural club will have a short meeting in the council room at lunch.
There will be a Jack.org meeting today in the Youth Health Centre at lunch. Any student with an interest in Mental Health is welcome to join.
There will be a brief meeting for the art committee n the student’s council office at lunch.
Attention AV Team. There is an AV Team meeting in Mr. Boudreau's room, B111, at the start of lunch today.
If you have not yet paid your student fees, they are still being collected by Ms. Daigle in the guidance office. The fee is $40.
All NSSSA forms and money need to be handed in to Ms. Levo-Harrop before October 22nd.
Vesey’s orders for the Japan Trip are due in to Ms. McWilliam on October 12.
The gym will be closed at lunch today.
School Picture Orders should be returned to the Main Office by Monday, October 15.