November 19th, 2018
1) Good luck to the JV Girls Basketball team as they host SJA tonight at 6 pm.
2) Congrats to the JV Girls Volleyball team as they placed 2nd at regionals on Friday and advance to a provincial qualifier.
1) There will be a short but important meeting for all jazz band musicians in the music room at lunch today.
2) There will be senior band Tuesday after school.
1) Yearbooks are available for purchase on our school website. They are 50.00 dollars and there are only 200 available so order yours soon!
2) Graduating students who want their grad photo in the yearbook must make sure that they get their picture taken with the school photographer during the grad photo sessions taking place from Dec. 3-14. Students must make an appointment for a yearbook only sitting and do not have to pay for this. Remember to inform the photographer that it is for the yearbook.
*Improv. Club - There will be a 5 minute meeting for all those that participate in the lunchtime Improv club. Please meet in Mr. Bauckman’s room at the beginning of lunch. This has to do with selection of the competitive team as well as the event on Thursday evening so it is important that everyone please attend.
*Graduation Photos will take place at Lockview from December 3rd – 14th. You will need to book your sitting time online at: https://calnenphotography.setmore.com/resourcebookingpage/r7135151190091... . This link is posted on the Lockview Website Home Page.