September 25th, 2019
1) Good luck to members of the Cross Country team who are running in the Metro Series race at Hemlock Ravine today. Runners should be warmed up and ready to run by 4pm. Runners are reminded to check in with Ms. Caulier so they can be registered and receive their running stick. Members of the team are also asked to have their fees in to Mr. Wilcox before next week's race. The two options for fees are posted on the school app, the Athletics website, and outside the gym.
2) Good luck to the Boys Soccer team as they play at CPA tonight at 6 pm. Those players who have not yet handed in their fees are asked to do so to Mr. Wilcox ASAP.
3) Good luck to the Varsity Girls Volleyball team as they host CPA tonight at 6 pm.
4) Members of the JV Girls Volleyball team can hand in their fees to Mr. Wilcox and receive their uniform either today or Thursday at lunch in his office.
5) Phase 2 of the Girls Hockey tryouts will be held today at 4 pm at the Sackville Arena. A list of players invited to attend is posted outside the gym, on the school app, and on the Athletics website.
6) Congrats to the Boys Volleyball team on their 3-0 win over Carrefour last night.
7) Congrats to the Varsity Girls Soccer team on their 4-1 win over SJA last night. Lauren Fergusson led the way with 2 goals while Olivia Crowe and Eden Smith added singles.
Attention Grade 12 students, Gillian Chan from the University of Calgary will be set up in the Forum on Thursday, Sept 26th at lunchtime to speak with interested students. For information on other University school visits or Open Houses, please go the student services section of or website https://sites.google.com/gnspes.ca/lockviewstudentservices.
*A Reminder to any students who haven’t handed in their permission forms for the army reserves trip, please do so today.