October 1st, 2019
1) Good luck to the Varsity Girls Soccer team as they take on Citadel today at 4 pm at Mainland Common. The girls are to be dismissed at 2:45 pm.
2) Good luck to the Boys Volleyball team as they play at Cole Harbour tonight at 6 pm.
3) Reminder to those students who are on the list for the Boys Hockey tryout that Phase 2 starts tonight at 8 pm at the Sackville Arena.
4) The Girls Hockey roster is posted outside the gym and on the school app. Congratulations to those girls who made this year's squad and thank you to all those who tried out.
5) Reminder to members of the Cross Country team that their fees are due before tomorrow's race. Also, if you are planning on racing tomorrow at Point Pleasant Park, please check your name off the list on Mr. Wilcox's office door. Those runners who need a singlet are to see Mr. Wilcox at lunch hour today or tomorrow.
*There will be senior band after school today.
*If you like to sing please come join the school choir. Our first meeting is today at lunch in the music room and our first performance will be at the Remembrance Day Ceremony in November.
*There will be an Art Club meeting in F109 10 after the lunch bell today.
*Attention AV team. There is an AV team meeting at the start of lunch today in Mr. Boudreau's room, B111.
*There will be a very important "Free the Children" meeting in Room F110 at lunch on Friday 4th October.
* Our first dance of the year will be held on Thursday, October 10th. The Theme is game night so come on out wearing your Jerseys.
*On October 3rd the student council will be hosting lunchtime Karaoke in the cafeteria.
*Prom Committee Meetings have been changed to Thursdays, with the first meeting being this week.
*Any grade 9 students who are interested in the grade 9 Quebec trip are asked to attend the meeting on Friday, October 4th at lunch in room A102. If you have any questions please see Mme. Sanford or Mr. Bucci.