October 23rd, 2019
1) Good luck to the Varsity Girls Volleyball team as they play at Citadel tonight at 6 pm.
2) Members of the Varsity Boys Soccer team are asked to return their uniforms to Mr. Wilcox this week.
3) There will be an important meeting for the members of the Cross-Country team who are attending Provincials at the beginning of lunch in Room A102.
4) Congrats to the Boys Hockey team as they opened their season with a 4-1 win over SJA last night.
5) Congrats to the Girls Hockey team as they defeated Auburn yesterday by a score of 4-1. Nelah Vigneau-Sargeant led the way with a pair of goals while Candace Haas and Morgan MacKenzie added singles. The girls host CPA today in their home opener at 4pm at the Sackville Arena. The girls are to be dismissed at 2:45 pm.
*Dress rehearsals for band students today on stage are as follows: Senior band is at 1:00 and Grade 10 band is at 2:10
* School picture order forms are due into the main office today. Retakes will be held on November 4.
*There will be a meeting at lunch for any students interested in helping to organize prom in Ms. MacDonald's room, A112.
*Brownies, cookies, cupcakes and cookie ice cream sandwiches! Bake Sale at lunch in the forum! All proceeds go to IWK.
*Any student who has not paid student fees can still pay them in Student Services.
* A reminder to all students to please be respectful of the property of residents in the Lockview area. Food and trash should not be thrown on the sidewalk or on properties, nor should the any pets or belongings be tampered with. We thank you for your cooperation.