September 21st, 2021
1) Final rosters for the JV Girls Volleyball, JV Girls Soccer, and Baseball teams are posted on the Athletics website and the school app.
2) Good luck to the Varsity Boys Soccer team as they take on CPA today at Cole Harbour turf at 4 pm. Please excuse the team at 2:45 pm.
3) Good luck to the JV Girls Soccer team as they open their season against Cole Harbour today at Mic Mac field at 4:30 pm. The girls are to be dismissed at 3:00 pm.
4) Members of the Varsity Girls and Boys Soccer teams are reminded to get their fees into Mr. Wilcox by the end of this week. Players will not be permitted to play next week if fees are not paid.
5) Members of the Varsity Girls and Boys Volleyball teams are reminded to get their fees into Mr. Wilcox by the end of this week. Players will not be permitted to play next week if fees are not paid.
6) Members of the Cross-Country team who are running this week's race on Thursday at Hemlock Ravine need to complete the Google Sign Up form posted on the Athletics website and school app and have their fees paid to Mr. Wilcox by Wednesday to be eligible for the race.
7) Members of the Golf team are reminded to pay their $60 fee to Mr. Wilcox by Friday this week.
*Attention all math students. The math peer tutors are once again available to help you with any math questions you may have. They are available every day at lunch in room D207. Please bring your lunch and your math questions and get the help you need!
*All Halifax Regional Arts choirs will be starting up again as soon as the province moves to Phase 5. The Cantatrice Ensemble Girls' Choir and Dartmouth Jazz Choir directors will be coming to Lockview High on Wednesday, Sept. 22 to audition for new members. The audition piece is "O Canada" and no advance preparation is required. Auditions will be held in the Lockview band room after school. The directors are looking for in-tune singers with a strong sense of commitment and a love of music, and all interested students are encouraged to audition.
*Bring back your old text books by Thursday, September 23 to Mr. Stacey in room B203 in order to have your name put in a draw for a Subway lunch! Get your textbooks in!
*There will be a debate club meeting at lunch in Mr. Stacey’s room, B203.