January 10th, 2023
1) Good luck to the Varsity Boys Basketball team as they play at Grammar tonight at 6 pm.
2) Good luck to the Boys Hockey team as they host Bay View tonight at 8 pm at the East Hants Sportsplex.
3) Any students interested in trying out for the Curling team are asked to complete the Google sign up form by Friday. The form can be found on the Athletics site or School App. Competitive curling experience is required.
4) Grade 12 students, are you interested in becoming a Schulich Leader? If so, please write a one-page essay explaining why you would be the best candidate using the criteria outlined on the Schulich Website (https://schulichleaders.com/). Essays must be submitted to the guidance department by 4:00 pm (AST) on Friday January 13th, 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.
5) There will be a quick meeting in the YHC at lunch for the grade 12 students that have volunteered to help tutor Chemistry and Math.
6) Grad Photo retakes will be on February 1 and 2. Please make your appointment via the link on the school website.
7) There will be book club in the library at lunch.