1) Members of the badminton team are reminded of their practice tonight at 5:30 pm. Forms and fees are due to Mr. Wilcox by Wednesday. Forms will be available at practice tonight.
2) Phys. Ed. classes are reminded to meet at room A102 for attendance.
3) There will be no intramurals on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday this week.
*There will be senior band today after school.
*There will be Jazz band Thursday after school.
*The sign-up sheet for the Music Department coffee house is up. Do you have a talent and want to perform? Sign up to join us on April 3. This is available to all Lockview students. See Mrs. Burtt in room F122 in you have any questions.
1) The Den in the Sackville Library re-opened on Monday March 25.
2) Jack.org is still collecting pieces of art and writing on Mental Health. You have till March 29 to get your entries in to win either a Chapters gift card or a Michael’s gift card. Entries can be dropped off to the Youth Health Centre or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) This Thursday help us celebrate Nutrition Month by taking part in the BIG CRUNCH. The Vegetorium will be delivering apples to the school for every staff and student. The Youth Health Centre will distribute the apples and before lunch, we will all bite into our delicious, local apples together.
*A reminder to grade 12’s that there will be no student parking in the “L” part of the parking lot today, tomorrow and Thursday due to the County Badminton Tournament being held at Lockview this week.
*Attention AV Team. There is an important AV team meeting at the start of lunch today in Mr. Boudreau's room, B111.
*This is a reminder of the 02 meeting tonight in room F113.