September 6th, 2019
1) There may be a tryout for the boys’ soccer team this evening at 6pm at Georges P. Vanier. The tryout will be confirmed before the end of school today.
2) Tryouts for the Boys Volleyball team will be held today and Tuesday Sep. 10th at 3:30 pm in the gym.
3) Tryouts for the Varsity Girls Volleyball team will be held on Monday-Thursday next week at 7:30 pm in the gym.
4) Any students interested in joining the Cross Country team are asked to sign up outside the gym before the end of this week.
5) Any students interested in trying out for the Golf team are asked to sign up outside the gym before the end of this week.
6) The Football game scheduled for today at 5pm has been postponed and will be rescheduled.
7) The Varsity Girls Soccer roster is posted outside the gym. There will be a mandatory meeting for the team today at the beginning of lunch in room A102.
8) Any students interested in participating in athletics are encouraged to download the school app as it is used daily to post athletics news.
*Students’ council will be hosting a free BBQ at lunch today as well as a game of Musical chairs that will happen in the Forum at lunch.